Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Me may Mah mo Mooooo

Busy day. Here's a quiz to fill the gap:

1... what is your favourite bird?
penguins of course. Finches and pelicans are cool too.

2...how many pairs of shoes do you have?
Um 6 I think. Oh, and a pair of yellow rubber boots and winter boots…so 8 then.

3...what did you have for dinner?
A chicken and lettuce sandwich on a bagel, with some banana pudding.

4...could you ever eat snails?
I have. It wasn’t really tasty enough to have again. The texture was weird and salty, and honestly cook anything in loads of garlic butter and it’ll have to be good, so why snails?

5...what was the last thing you had in your mouth?
A sip of coffee and my inhaler

6...what is your best feature?
Kindness

7...what is your worst feature?
I can be sarcastic and spiteful.

8...who is your best friend?
J

9...who was your childhood nemesis?
A girl in my home town…geez I don’t remember her name. She had it in for me and seemed to think I had to be miserable for her to be happy. Thankfully I was bigger than her so I could push back and all she could do was taunt me…which I just ignored.

10...having fun?
Meh. It’ll do.

11...where in the world would you like to go to tomorrow?
Vancouver. I need to see the ocean.

12...when was the last time you lied?
Hmm…a few weeks go...it was when I left out something to respond to an awkward question asked by a family member to make them not feel so bad.

13...why?
The whole truth would've hurt them badly. It really would have. And honestly I should’ve just refused to answer, but at the time I was just tired of answering their irritatingly self serving questions.

14...how does bob marley like his donuts?
Um...I dunno... The guy was stoned all the time, I imagine any time was doughnut time.

15...tell us a secret about yourself.
I have a secret love for Bollywood movies. Yes I know they are largely romantic weird fluff, but the costumes and the culture and the cheesiness is just right sometimes…and at the end, everyone dances and sings. How can you go wrong with that??


Gotta get back.
I still need to know about the Champion Sound. Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is an album called the Champion Sound. Actually, there's about ten of them, probably

There is a group called the Champion Sound.

From my understanding of the word, the champion sound is that special Je ne sais quoi that makes a hit song a hit song. But I do not speak urban, so I could be cracked.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...