Monday, September 25, 2006

Another day goes by

Well J is back and he had a great time and his set, which was at sunrise on sunday morning went well. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow we'll have time when we're both awake to talk about it more - it sounds like he had a great time. People missed me too, which is always nice to know.
(You like me, you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like me!)
I've hardly seen him and hopefully once he catches up on sleep I can see him...maybe tomorrow.
I don't know how couples who work opposite shifts do it - I am glas he is back but I want to steal him away for a few days and have him all to myself.
Soon.
Very soon.
I am a greedy and covetous wife.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...