I'd just like to retract my previous ranted statement that I work with an anonymous, clumsy yabo.
The instrument I sopke of is actually broken and needs repair...so I must eat those words...for instead I work with a supremely defunctly unfunctional fluorometric spectrophotometer (say THAT 5 times fast)
Although - I still stand by the statement that buttons are not toys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cunning Plans
Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...
-
I have come to the conclusion that our prime minister is an idiot. Recently a member of parliament compared Hesballah to the Nazis in WW2 in...
-
Any respect I had for Palin, McCain's token female running mate in the US election, is waning after reading that she is pushing to have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment