Friday, September 15, 2006

He went to bed and he bumped his head

It's STILL raining.

It's been 3 days non-stop and apparently won't stop til Sunday.
I like rain...it's the gloomy grey without sunshine that gets to me after a few days.
It's funny how in Saskatchewan it won't rain for a month and then the sky just saves it all up and pours for a week straight. I believe our province needs a little lesson in being a little more balanced....it's getting soggy.

I have so much to do today I don't even know where to begin. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It had been soooooo long since we received a good dump of rain here, that I sit here a bit worried it won't continue as the sun peers through the window.

Geosomin said...

Well, I'm ready for the sun now. It's been quite enough rain and won't be over until sunday. That's a bit too much for me.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...