Thursday, August 31, 2006

More mumbling...

Well...I think tomorrow will be a very busy and expensive day. I'm psyching myself up for it. Hydrovac trench digging at $180 and hour, then plumbers....yeesh. I mean we spent a bunch of money on a laptop and software last week but that's fun stuff. I can play with the laptop and J will can use it for DJ sets. This? Well I'll buy dirt, bury a pipe and then I'll do some laundry...and everything will be EXACTLY the same. Well, no flooding IF it works, but that just seems rather far away at the moment. Plus it's just damn expensive - about 3X the cost of a "normal" trench...because we're special. It had better work, that's all I have to say about it. Because I know of a lot of other things I'd rather spend this on.
I just hate when things have to be fixed..it's paying lots of money for things to stay just the way they are. With any luck it'll only take 2 hours for the trench (oh please oh please...).
I still have to find a truck to borrow to get some dirt. Then buy some dirt and move it. It feels wierd to buy dirt. Then I have tohaul it around the yard. It was left up to me to look after as J is so busy, so I'm gonna do it...I just hope I don't screw it up and cause us to spend obsene amounts of $$ for a useless trench and pipe...Nothing like a little stress to get the job done!!

Ah, don't listen to me, I'm just obsessing and I didn't get much sleep from the heat.
Just had to get that out of my system so I could get some work done.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...