Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Mom thinks I'm cool

I luv my Mom - she is so sweet.
I've always liked penguins and she called me last night out of the blue just to let me know there was a documentary starting on PBS about them.
She and Dad are coming to visit tonight as she has a schwack of doctor appointments here in the city tomorrow. It'll be nice to see them for a bit.
Hmmm...strangely enough Dad doesn't want to stay and visit when my brother comes on friday, as that's when all hell breaks loose at our house - I mean, why wouldn't he want to help: snake my floor drain, snake the line to the sewer, dig a trench, go get and unload a truckload of dirt, lay pipe, fill in the trench and fix the dryer? I mean, sounds like fun to me. What a way to start the weekend.
I feel like Tom Sawyer...Man, I can hardly wait - yeah, it'll be great! Anyone want to help? You're really missing out on a whack of fun here.

3 comments:

Magnus said...

If there were penguins involved and I could swing the trip and the time off, yeah.

Geosomin said...

I could dress up as a penguin?

Magnus said...

Not quitethe same thing and I might end up laghing too hard to do any work.
One day I will make it out. To paraphrase Pavement "Vancouver is stale".

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...