Thursday, August 03, 2006

Missing person

I got no sleep...3 hours at best. I'm having a bit of a rough patch of it really.
I feel out of touch with everything and everyone in cluding J.
And I don't like it.
Ever tried to fix something you just realised was broken and you don't know how?
Well I a holiday off to try and figure it out, but I feel like I'll ruin our time at the festival and a whole lot more if I don't figure things out. I just hope I don't ruin a lot more.

Meh...I'm just miserable.

Life is too tricky for me to figure out. Maybe I'll take a break from it tonight. If I get lucky J will come with me. I don't want feel alone beside him and I need "me" back. I haven't been myself the past few days. I feel like a missing person in my own skin. A stranger in my own house and someone whom J doesn't really know. I don't even know why I'm posting this - Ijust feel like I have to tell somebody...in case they know where I went.
Have any of you seen me? I'm lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyo.

I was just there a couple days ago.

Wrote a chorus for a song that'll probably go nowhere:

I don't know who I am anymore
I don't know who I am anymore
There's a stranger in my skin,
And I don't recall letting him in
I don't know who I am anymore

I think I'll call it "Identity Crisis".

If it ever gets done.

We still love you.

Whoever you are.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...