Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stupid weather...stupid magic bean...

SOooooooo,
the huge blustery noisy storm that kept me up all night blowing stuff al over the place has appeared to have put a big crack in our windshield. *sigh* I have no idea how, but the way stuff was blowing around last night it could've been all sorts of things. Sure the crack is in the passenger side, but what gives? I can't fix that. I just hope it'll last til spring for use to fix it.
That's always the way it goes for us.All at once. I already have a broken dryer, dishwasher and we have someone coming to dig a trench in our yard on friday so the basement won't flood whenever it rains a lot (yay!). It'll cost a lot (boo!). But it must be done. Anyone know someone with a truck and wheelbarrow I can borrow on friday? I have to buy some dirt to fill the trench back up, as they have to actually hydrovac out the trench because we are lucky enough to have a wierd shaped yard where you can't get in to do it any other way. Lucky us. Lucky lucky us. Oh well, at least I won't be mopping out the basement anymore (I hope). Woot.

And now, my poor little Peanut? He took us through the mountains and this is how we repay him? If we didn't have to dig the trench we could probably fix him...I'll just have to be nice to him until that magic bean I planted in the yard grows into a money tree by spring. I'm not to hopeful tho. It's been a month and nada. Maybe I should be watering it more...

3 comments:

Pacian said...

Magic beans only drink magic water. I have some magic water, btw, but I paid a lot of money for it.

I'll give you a big discount if you buy it off me, but I still have to make a profit...

Magnus said...

Would said magic water happen to taste anything like booze?

Geosomin said...

A glass for the bean,
A glass for me....

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...