Thursday, August 17, 2006

All we are saying...


...is give peas a chance.

Yup.

I'm back....got back late LATE last night and I'm back at work this morning.
When I get a few minutes I'll post.
I just wanted to takke a sec to say I'm here, happy and glad to be back and I feel refreshed and alive. So much to say and so much to do before I head off for a family weekend tomorrow but I will try to get in a post or two before I'm off again to tell you all about it.
Later...


PS. Happy Birthday Trent. Sorry I missed it.

2 comments:

Pacian said...

I'm sorry but I've been crossed by peas too many times in the past. I can forgive... but never forget.

>:-(

Magnus said...

Welcome back, Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well, the names have all changed since you hung around, But those dreams have remained and they've turned around.

Who'dve thought they'd lead ya? (Who'dve thought they'd lead ya?) Back here where we need ya? (Back here where we need ya?)

Yeah, we tease her a lot, Cuz we've got her on the spot. Welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...