Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Three Wishes on a Rainy Tuesday

The Sunday Scribblings project for the week is to list your Three Wishes. As my typical self, it took me a few days to get round to it. There are a few grand saving the worldy sort of wishes, but, as these seem to change and are al little too "big" for lil' old me, I offer you my 3 fondest wishes at this very moment just right now thank you very much:

1. That J's eyes will heal up well with no complications so he'll be able to enjoy his good "new" vision with (if we're lucky) no more glasses when he's all healed up.
2. That my Mum's heart will get stronger and she will be healthy so she can stay with us for many years. I luv my mummy.
3. That, despite the ups and downs of life, J and I will be happy and content with what we have.

Right now, these are the things that matter most to me.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...