Friday, May 05, 2006

Great sleep, no you're never gonna get it...

Zzzzz.......if I did sleep last night, I sure don't feel like it. The night didn't seem that long, but wow...tiredness. It was one of those lay down, blink and hear the alarm sort of things. I couldn't even exercise, I just stared out of the window in my exercise gear with a cat on my lap and drank some grapefruit juice instead. I figure biking to work will just have to cover it today (it was a beautiful morning on the path today - no wind, clear sky and lots of little gophers peeping at me on the way by).
On an up note, I watched Equilibrium again last night with some friends. I felt rather crappe all day and evening, so it was nice to relax and just veg. I still absolutely love that film (and Christopher Bale is mmmmmmm too). As a bonus, the house full of hippie visitors we were supposed to get this weekend aren't coming until next weekend (maybe) so I have all weekend to sleep and do a few things around the house.
I also discovered that apparently I have just enough air miles for a hot balloon champagne ride, but I have to find out if it is for 1 or 2 people. I'd like to surprise J with it on our anniversary, as we've both always wanted to go on one but if it is just for one, it wouldn't be very good gift ("hey hon - go out to the field and look up at about 6 PM ...it'll be me, waving at you!"). We have a family vacation at Waskesu (never been there but trying to be optimistic about it) on the weekend of, so I'm trying to think of something nice for just the 2 of us to do the weekend after...not too easy to be romantic with your entire family around. Ideas anyone?
Ah, well, lots to do, so I'll get on it and not bore you with the mundane details of my life.
Have a good day.

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Will it be much of a surprise if you post the idea on your blog?

Geosomin said...

Jay doesn't read my blog much at all, so I don't think it'll be a problem...didn't actually think about that, tho. No sleep will do that. I don't think it'd be too big of a surprise as we've talked about it, but I'm amused that I didn't even think about that when I posted! I was just going to book it without him knowing and surprise him...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...