Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Inferiority ahoy

Kids like this make me excited for the future and feel really pathetic at the same time. I feel rather lame in comparison at the moment.

And I wonder, what ever happened to teh "let's make a volcano" science project? There was nothing like this when I was a kid. I've been science fair judge the past few years here and it's getting crazy what kids with the right contacts can do for a science fair project. Some of it rivals what I do every day and they're, what, 14?

I think I need a beer...

1 comment:

Magnus said...

Ha, ha... I mean, don't get down on yourself Geo. So, what are these kids doing? What did you do for science fairs? I did a demonstration on cryogenics using methl hydrate and dry ice. (had to be low isotopes) Of course the purpose was to freeze a gold fish and resuscitate it, but that wasn't allowed - too inhumane they said.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...