Monday, May 08, 2006

Me from A to Z

A-Age: 32
B-Bed size: queen, with 4 posters, twinkly lights and drapey fabric.
C-Chore you hate: vacuuming /cleaning the toilet
D-Dessert you love: Pumpkin cheesecake
E-Essential start your day item: coffee and lap cat
F-Favorite actor(s): at the moment, Christopher Bale
G-Gold or Silver: Depends on what it is. Not much for jewelry really.
H-Height: 5'4"
I-Instruments you play: kazoo, xylophone, bongos, recorder and a few guitar chords
J-Job title: Laboratory Technician III
K-Kids: nope
L-Living arrangements: Me and my luv in our house down by the river (much better than a van)
M-Mom's name: Yvonne
N-Name something you love to do: dance, cook
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none, unless you count waiting room/room visits for sick family and friends
P-Phobia: spiders and beetles and...um...the dark (*blush*)
Q-Quote you like: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: Sister (42 yrs), brother (38 yrs)
T-Time you woke up today: 6:25
U-Unique habit: Cleaning and hiding dishes before I can cook in the kitchen
V-Vegetable you hate: turnips
W-Worst habit: Slobbiness/procrastination (a dead tie)
X-X-rays you've had: My head (for my TMJ)
Y-Yummy food you can make: Oh baby, too many things to list! My cheesecakes top the list though.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised. After going for all the bits of information that some people won't divulge (age, height), they wimp out and put down worst habit instead of that bit of information we're all looking for: weight.

Geosomin said...

You think any woman would actually put that number down??
I would, cuz I'm proud of it being so low now, but I still don't know if I'd want to just put it "out there" for all to see!

Anonymous said...

That's the point. Age is another one of those "won't tell" for so many people. Also, some women are sensitive about their height. I'm just surprised that they didn't complete the trilogy.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...