Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Letter for help

This is from my friend Kyoka. She is from one of the cities hit by the tsunami in Japan, here studying in Canada. She sent it to me to post at work, but I feel compelled to post it here. I humbly ask that you read it. Thanks.


PLEASE HELP MY COUNTRY JAPAN

I think many people already know that Japan had a really big earth quake March 11th. We really need help now. You can help Japan, too. You can do fundraising through Red Cross. You can text or you can call. If you want to text, use number 30333. Then you can directly donate $5. If you want to call, the number is 1-800-418-1111.

After the Earthquake when I talked to my parents they said that it was really horrible. Some of the city was completely gone from the tsunami.

Please help us. We really need help from all over the world.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...