Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You'll be there after all

I got to watch the sun rise over a misty weir this morning, with geese and pelicans flying about and - it was very beautiful. I'm taking it as my reward for dragging my ass out of bed to train.
There was a goose asleep with his head under his wing floating down the river...never seen that before. I wonder if he'll recognise where he wakes up?

I've been trying to find good hyper music to run to...so far Prodigy and Infected Mushroom work well...but on the way to work, the thing to listen to has been Gomez lately. It makes me happy...I've had Pick Up The Pieces in my head all morning.

Pick up the pieces and we'll throw them away
Throw them away and replace them
Bring on the blues now, and we'll chase them away
Chase them away, celebration

All that I want is for you to be there when I call
And after all I know you will be there
You'll be there after all

Bring on the band now, set them playing away
And if they stay, well then embrace them
Bring on the people, we can dance and we'll play
Let's dance the night away, celebration

All that I want is for you to be here when I fall
And after all I know you will be here
You'll be here after all
There's only one thing it can be


Good day all...I'm off to the lab. :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...