Wednesday, April 25, 2007

boooooorrrriiiiinnngggg....

Because I'm busy (and quite hoestly, very lazy) today, here's a little meme just to show I'm alive:

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
On the inside of my finger (the one next to the pinkie) on my right hand. I shattered a grounds glass lab bottle in my hand in the water lab a few years and had to get a bunch of stitches. Despite my ability to hurt myself in any situation (Example: I have managed to cut my hand on a piece of soft rubber tubing) it is, amazingly enough, the only scar I have.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A few prints from Gustav Klimt (The Kiss and Medicine), a thingamajig with all my necklaces on it and a mirror

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
This is a dull, silly question. It’s a black Panasonic cordless phone. The tip of it's antenna lights up when it rings, which I find exceedingly cool.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
All kinds...mostly electronic, but some rock, jazz, funk, even classical…depends on the artist, really. Just no country please…and for the love of god no Zamphir.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A picture of Gir (from Invader Zim) dancing like a monkey

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To breathe like a normal person…allergies suck. And I wouldn't mind a piece of pie.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
I don’t see why not. I do think it should be a civil ceremony though, what with some religions frowning on it. That way everyone would be happy.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
Right before midnight

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yes. I’m very glad to have happily married parents. They’ve been together over 40 years...

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Thievery Corporation

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Oh yes…all the time. And what's in the dark (be it zombies or vampires and the like)

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
J, but we were arguing and I was handing out my fair share too

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Not much for cologne, particularly on me – I just have some vanilla oil I wear occasionally. On men – Alfred Sung (the purple one). Oh lordy it smells sexy...particularly on J.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown and brown…with long lashes. Lucky me, my man has both…

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
If they do the trick I’m all for them. I am a total wuss.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yes. Most of my friends are guys, yet I’m of the hang around casually until they get the hint variety. I’m sort of oblivious to that though, as I used end up having guys interested in me and not even noticing…

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Spicy capicolla, mushrooms, red peppers, lots of basil and gouda cheese…mmmmm

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Oddly enough, right now I would love a piece of key lime pie

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Most likely J. I forgot and left the oven on all afternoon a few days ago…heh heh. Oops.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Yes. It's nice :)



Still bored? Check this site out. I would love to have a bit of this costume on Halloween...or this just for the helluvit...I mean, everybody needs a glowing brain. And if I was rich? I'd wear this (the ultimate one) all the time...yeah.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...