Thursday, April 12, 2007

The robots were sad it was cold...


I know I whine on about it a lot but I just have to say something this morning. WHAT IS UP WITH THE WEATHER?

I woke up to over an inch of snow this morning! SNOW for god's sake!
Sure it's pretty and everything...but it's spring dammit and I want some sun. We just melted most of what was here and had it dry up from a mud palace into a slightly chilly springtime, despite the fact that it's been about 12 degrees below normal lately -I'm just aching for warmth. I'm allergic to leaf mold and all the things that float about during the spring thaw I'd love it if the world would just sort it all out and get above 0 degrees C and STAY there. I'm someone who is cold all the time, so warm is better.

BUT on the other hand, it really is a lovely day. I can't deny that the snow *is* very pretty. I'm in a disturbingly chirpy mood despite it all, as today is my Friday and I get another long weekend. SO now that I've vented, I'll get on with the rest of the day. BUT before I go, Roximoon pointed out in her blog to go to Google Maps and type in a starting point as New York, New York and your end destination as Paris, France. Then read line 23 in the instructions...go on, you know you want to... ;0)

And on that note...
SCIENCE!

**whoosh!**

4 comments:

Pacian said...

"Swim across the Atlantic Ocean 3,462 mi"

o_O

Google told me to, I have to do it...

Sheila West said...

I too am a wimp in the cold.

Anonymous said...

Interesting picture. :-). Reminds me of the film AI, all mixed up with the Wizard of Oz.

Anonymous said...

(Huh, everyone's got an avatar except me. Maybe I should put one on my Blogspot and comment from there...)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...