Monday, April 16, 2007

Awesome weekend # two zillion and one

On top of a wonderful relaxing weekend with J I came up from painting last night to discover that my lovely man had cleaned some house. This is far beyond cool and has escalated J into the King of All The World Sir Sexy Pants category.
As super grover would say - Wubba wubba.

I've been neglecting this blog and made it a bit of a boring, pop in and say what I've done lately sort of thing...so pelase stay tuned, as I really do have lots to say and so many things wobbling about in my head, but also much to do and if I ever get 2 minutes to sit I'll purge some of it all out here in a big messy puddle for you to wade through (doesn't that make it sound great - I mean who wouldn't wait for *that*?).

Till then...go on, go pet a cat, lie in the sun or have a muffin & a coffee. Go on, they're all good for you.

Muffin muffin muffin oh, muffin muffin hey.

3 comments:

Pacian said...

I shall buy some wellington boots.

Anonymous said...

Good for you? Coffee is the devil's urine. Blech, ichy and eeevil.

Magnus said...

Better for you than powdered chemical iced tea. Coffee is like mana from heaven.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...