Friday, April 27, 2007

Six! Six Pelicans! Ah ah ah!

I tried about 80 times to post a video the othe day of the Queen of 6. It wouldn't let me. *sigh*
I give up...Here's a link to it.
Why did I want to do this? Well yesterday, as I ran by the weir at sunrise there were 6 pelicans swimming in the river. I counted them loudly like Counnt Von count as I ran by. I tried later on to find a video of the count counting to 6, but couldn't. I *did* however come across the Queen of 6 which *I* haven't seen since I was about 6.

Later I almost finished my room, but ran out of tape to mask off the final thingys.
SO after I pick some up, this weekend I'll actually be done my room! Only took me 4 months....heh heh. Not too bad eh? :)

2 comments:

Pacian said...

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a single pelican, let alone six.

Sheila West said...

Yuo must live in the south to see pelicans so easilly, Geo.

And I think I remember the Queen of 6. (I know I remember the King of 8).

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...