Saturday, March 31, 2007

Technology of tomorrow...

J is out shooting stuff for work for the Junos that are in town this weekend.
Me?
Not so much.
Beer in hand, I've put together a slide show DVD with music for J's sister for a wedding keepsake and made a copy for them to give to family when they go visiting next weekend. They had no video, but this way they still have all their photos on a DVD to watch when they get all nostalgic, with a watercolor filtered photo for a cover and music to listen to.
I just checked it out and it looks rather kewl if'n I do say so myself
Having a Mac is great. I end up impressing the heck out of my family, with far less work than things used to be.
On that artistic note, I'm taking my tipsy head to bed...all this keystrokes and compression is exhausting.
G'night!

5 comments:

Pacian said...

It is the day after you wrote this post, so I also have the technology of tomorrow - though it is now called "Technology of today..."

RC said...

i agree...sometimes that stuff is totally exhausting...

that was very nice of you.

Anonymous said...

This post sounds like a plea for help....

Husband is away, again, you're sitting all alone at home at your computer, getting tipsy, posting lewd pictures of yourself to usenet....

Huh? Oh, sorry. Right. Skip that last part.

Geosomin said...

dream on...

MaCanuck said...

...and so I shall.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...