Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

It's been a great day so far and it's only just after 8.
I had a long lovely sleep and got to say goodbye to my husband who works nights the next few days for a change instead of him being up far before me and off before I'm even coherent. The weather is warming and the sun was just coming up on my way to work...the sky was full of reds and oranges and I listened to the Flaming Lips on the bus and hummed and ate a tasty strawberry almond cream cheese muffin I made last night. I wasn't frozen cold and everyone I ran into happened to be smiling...a coworker even bought me a coffee when I got to work. And tonight I get to hang out and visit with my friends Trent and Colette who are in town for a bit from BC.

Crossing my fingers and heading into the lab...happy tuesday everybody! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your on my list lady.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...