Friday, March 02, 2007

Try again please

I am starting to wonder if the weather people at Environment Canada are on crack.
Over the past few years a lot of weather stations have been closed down, and now to talk to an actual weather "dude" at Environment Canada you have to call Vancouver or Halifax. THere's a whole lotta country between those cities and for us, the nearest weather station is in Winnipeg one province away.
Why am I on this?
Well for th past 2 weeks EC has gotten the temperature off by 10 degrees. I don't even bother checking the weather forecast anymore...It was to get up to -6 today...it's currently -16. If I wanted a forcast that was "kinda sorta rightish sometimes" I'd just stand outside in my PJs and listen to how quickly my teeth started to chatter. As it stands I just want to know whether I need to wear a hat or not when I go out for a walk.
I just need a giant unfreezable Galilean thermometer in my yard...that'd solve it all nicely.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...