Friday, May 19, 2006

Energise

Reading that they are going to auction off some old Trek stuff has me in an odd mood. Honestly, I never was too much of a serious Trek fan (J is far more of the fan than I) although I did watch the stuff in high school and seriously got into watching DS9 for a while. I'm more of a Star Wars girl myself. Strangely, the auction has had me recall a few of the odd Trekish things I've stumbled across on the net over the years:
I swear to god this STILL makes me snicker every time I hear it...
AND, Apparently Captain Picard has a weblog.
Who knew?

1 comment:

Magnus said...

To boldly go where all nerds have gone before me.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...