Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Alive and kicking

Hi- still here. Mostly posting on my other blog mainly...no point in repeating. Changed the format here...seemed fitting what with me being less frequent -mainly I just love the photo. Wish I knew code better so I could get my own tweaked template. I've been dabbling in website design at work and at home lately so I'm starting to learn some tricks.

I may start to link to other posts there, although I admit I've been lousy at posting at all the last long while. Life is busy and it seems like Facebook and Instagram steal a lot of what may have ended up here in the past. I am trying to be more present and have active hobbies not on the interwebs. Also? I am lazy...

But, I hope you're well. Let me know what you're up to.
I'm healed up and still kicking.
Weird as over. Older and curioser.

To you today? Much love.

Gotta go - science calls!

Yes - this is an actual muppet. I have the best friends :)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...