Monday, May 15, 2006

Supervogs of PAIN!

Anyone have any tips for breaking in hard leather shoes?
I'm trying to break in my lovely new fluevogs once and for all, but they're hard leather and my feet are oh so soft and squidgy. I'm tempted to rub oil into them or maybe get them wet and see if it helps to wear them around, as they are hard and rubby on the tongue, ankle and back of the shoe by my heel. I love them, they just don't like me. They were my birthday gift to myself last year and I like them too much to give up on them...any tips? My feet can't take too much more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try wandering outside barefoot for a while on hot gravel; they should seem nice and friendly after that....

Magnus said...

Did J. pick those up out here? Best thing is to just wear them, though a shoemaker might have some suggestions for you. Try wearing thick wool or cotton work socks. You could also try insoles.

Anonymous said...

Or you could boil and eat them.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...