Monday, May 29, 2006

Again with the rain business

It's rained on and off for weeks now.
I'd just like to say that I am done with all this rain business.
Yup...Completely finished.
If I only because if don't mow my backyard soon our home will become lost in the safari landscape... it's wet enough we have a mushroom growing on our front patio! Our vines in the front do look amazing though...
Now if I could just convince the weather to cooperate for more than a few hours...I've watched A lot of Aqua Teen Hunger Force lately to keep myself from going squirrely and I've moved on to 6 Feet Under now (good show BTW). I'm getting white and pasty and need some sunlight!

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...