Thursday, July 05, 2007

Take a deep breath and begin...

Hoo boy.
Yesterday everything I did in the lab screwed up somehow. Nothing fatally, but enough to make for a miserable day. Then lots of not getting info from ebay for hours and hours. All in all not a fun day.
BUT today is another day and I have tomorrow off, so I just have to make it through today and get things caught up and done. And maybe, just maybe I won't break/spill/crash/forget anything today...
I'm taking a deep breath and diving into things.
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate those days - everything goes wrong and everyone's on your case - and if it goes on for long enough, you wind up snapping at the umpteenth person who says "but, Diddums...!"

Hope the good times have rolled back round.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...