Friday, July 06, 2007

Clockwork chemicals, my brothers

Home, home, home I was wanting and it was home I came to my brothers....
And when I arrived, I viddyed it - the new Chemical Brothers album was waiting for me all shiny and wet like a sunny day.
I dropped that wheel into the music machine and oh, my brothers, the sounds!
I sat by the window and closed my glassies, shooshying the lovely music.


Oh it was gorgeosity and yum yum.

I was cured all right. The foulness of the day was perished, my droogs, and the evening was mine.
Get yourselves to the realtors and hear the music for yourselves. You will thank your humble narrator for it, my brothers, for tracks 2, 4 and 8 will singe your ears... and the salmon dance is luscious chepooka!

I'm off for a glass of milky chai...for a grand weekend awaits!

1 comment:

Pacian said...

I did not know about a new album. I am so out of touch, and my music machine is sad. T_T

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...