Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I survived the zombie hordes



I'm back from Motion Notion...did yo umiss me?
Here's photo or two. I'm putting the rest up in my flickr account in the summer 2007 folder...which will be there by thursday. but not now. I'm tired...










The festival grounds were a newer location with two larger main stages, and the Fort this year was the last refuge from the zombies. The main stage was a huge area full of blacklight paintings and there was a real beach with a fast flowing river and much sun and goodness.
...I had a fabulous time. 4 days of great music, visiting old and new friends, and although it was too hot for the whole bear suit, I brought out the bear head with me on the last night...
Have look see. I'll post more later.
Me? I need sleep and food and a shower. in no particular order.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that really you under that bear head? That's...yowsa. Running really agrees with you.

(S)he says anonymously, in the hopes as not to get decked next time....

Anonymous said...

There. I set it as my desktop image.

Geosomin said...

erm...should I be alarmed?
That's just a bit creepy...

Magnus said...

Sorry Baxter, but if I didn't know that was you under that bear head I might have been inclined to fixate and drool. One of my co-workers had asked if you were single.

Pacian said...

Bears do not look like that.

Anonymous said...

They do if they wear a human suit

Magnus said...

Still, though... we're expecting a bearsuit, not just a bear mask with a lot of mid-drift.

Anonymous said...

"erm...should I be alarmed?
That's just a bit creepy..."

Thanks. I try.

Anonymous said...

Though, to be honest, it's supposed to be creepy in an amusing sort of way. Honestly.

And I didn't set it as my desktop image; I still have "The Lost Tales" as my wallpaper. Thirteen more days...

Anonymous said...

It was 34 degrees...I would have been a *dead* bear in a suit if I wore it all...as it was I could only keep on the head for an hour or so...

Anonymous said...

I think you were missed. :-).

And, now that you're back, you've been tagged. See my post at http://www.blogigo.co.uk/diddums/Magic-8-Meme/5568/

Anonymous said...

You know I am afraid of bears don't you? Nightmares will be back. Its "Hotel New Hampshire" all over again.

Anonymous said...

Not so afraid of Zombies, but a little if in the woods.

Geosomin said...

Corey I remember being in BC and seeeing a billboard for a mountain resort with a bear head saying "we're waiting for you".
J and I thought of you and giggled uncontrollably for abit...I think I took a picture of it for you. I'll have to check when I get home.
I'm a friendly bear tho - I promise I won't eat you.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...