Monday, January 01, 2007

Punish him with...THE COMFY CHAIR!


Behold the Comfy couch...













And the table of feasting from our gathering last night.



There were cheeses and grapes and derbies and cookie and hummus and guacamole and...well lots of good food. It was one of those times when we could have had like 30 people and had no idea who'd show other than my friend Heather, so I put on my catering had and made yummy things. We also pulled out all the lights we had and did up the place. Very nice... and 6 people came so we were happy...it's always nice when people stop by. It was a nice mellow time...
More photos later. I've had an exhausting day of napping and eating snacky leftovers and I must go rest to recouperate.
Happy New Year everybody!

2 comments:

Geosomin said...

Note to Trent - notice the tripod use.
See? I can do it sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...