Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Everything he says is true"

that line puts me in hysterics every time

This is still my favorite Kids in the Hall Sketch...it's just so absolutely bizarre. The My pen!, Wigging Out and the sketch where Mark and Scott dancing and singing on the stairs sketch come in very close seconds. And there's soooo many more...like Eradicator! and "Whole lotta milka", "Muffin Boy", Roll Her Over, "Tea Please" and "the salty ham" sketches. If I had time to look them all up I'd link to them all...the more I list, the more pop into my head. Even our cat Gavin is named after the Gavin on the show who won't shut up...and I get caught singing and acting out Mr. Heavyfoot from time to time when I'm not too careful. Go find them. Watch them. They are indeed fine Canadian humor.

OK nuff links...break's over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted the YouTube of their 'God is dead... and here is the body to prove it!' sketch. I must admit that before I found that, I had never heard of them.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...