Friday, December 29, 2006

Excuse me sir, when did the mongrels rule china?

Well, when I looked out the window this morning (and a few times during the night) the car was still there.
Neat. I've started calling it Awesomo. It's way too nice for the likes of us I tells ya.

I'm going to spend the day covering an old funky couch with some shaggy orange fabric (I was convinced away from blue and think I'm OK with it) to have a funky couch. It's an old sculpted eggy type couch from the 60s that we picked up at a garage sale for $10 but the cushions are swirled burgundy black and red...I can truly say that shaggy orange will be a huge step up -plus the fabric was not too pricey and hides mistakes well...so hopefully I'll get the couch looking rather funky (and hopefully not too neony) by the end of the day. The couch itself is scupted foam covered in black fake leather. I just have to recover the cushions...

I'll get my sewing badge for sure with this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping your title is a deliberate play on words. Otherwise, someone's gonna need some schoolin'.

Geosomin said...

It's a quote from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...