Tuesday, December 12, 2006

6 Wierd Things About Me

Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged should write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

Six Weird Things About Me:

Pacian inspired, geek powered...

1. Whenever I spill water I use the nearest cat to me to clean it up. They're very absorbant you know.

2. I like to drink beer in the bathtub.

3. I'd forget even my name if it wasn't on my liscence. I have a HORRIBLE memory. Someitmes I'll look at an object and not have the word for it. When I get old I'm in for it.AND I can't SPELL licsence either..license? Lisence? *sigh*

4. When reading I block out the whole world. You could probably blow a air horn in my ear and I'd just blink and keep reading. Drives my husband crazy.

5. I have a complete inability to keep a pair of mittens for more than a week. And I always lose the right hand. SOoooo consequently I have about 6 black left gloves at home. Just did it again this morning with my newest replacement pair. Wish you could buy just one...

6. I like tunafish sandwiches with catsup.

I have decided to tag Betty, Pete, Magnus, Thoth, Corey and Chris. Yes I know some of you don't have weblogs. Just put them in the comments. I'm nosy and curious! I choo choo choose you.

7 comments:

RC said...

tunafish with ketchup...i'm sorry, that is pushing it way too far.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Mmm, the cat thing is the weirdest thing for me.

Anonymous said...

Six weird things about Corey:
6)I have a horse tail. Kristi thinks it is cute.
5)I have a slight case of OCD.
4)Some people read while in the bathroom, I play the guitar.
3)I enjoy three hour baths with the shower on. Where I will eat, sleep and answer the phone.
2)I am a germaphobe.
1)I have a fear of bears and werewolves. No kidding.

Geosomin said...

Clap for the wolfman....:)

Anonymous said...

That "Clap for the Wolfman" song use to scare me so bad as a kid I would run and hide when it came on.
"Snap goes the Wolfman, he's going to dig your grave and then you die."

Geosomin said...

I miss you Corey :)

Anonymous said...

Awhh, now you made me cry.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...