Friday, December 15, 2006

Silent Night, Blurry Night

J's away visiting friends in Edmonton so I'm here finishing off the holiday decor, and I'm done with the lights....almost.
Observe...




Very blurry I know, but I have a distinct inability to take photos that are NOT blurry unless I can use the flash..
It's just something I've learned to deal with. Hope they convey the massive amounts of light in the house. There's even some in the kitchen.
Now if Geek would just get out of my trim to go around the door I'll be done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words re: blurry pictures for you.

Tri.

Pod.

Get one.

Gorilla Pod is cool. Or a bean bag that you can set the camera on. Or lean up against a wall, or put the camera on a desk or something. Of course you're not going to be able to hand-hold a flash-less shot taken in near-dark.

Geosomin said...

Got

one

still

blurry

I

suck

:)

Anonymous said...

Those are very cool. I like the pink wall. I am inspired.

Via Pacian.

Geosomin said...

Erm...its purple.

(I no likey pink)

But thanks. I like it too :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...