Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tee hee and a few bits and bobs

My brother just got a new Mac.
We spent the day bumming about and we had fun playing with the camera and software...

Oy! Don't run away!
Hey, where are you off to? Please stay - I made lemon loaf. You can have some...I'll mail it to you & everything. Well maybe just the recipe would be better. Or not. It *is* good tho.
Really. I'm eating a piece right now.

I had a lovely day. Went to the gallery with my brother, had lunch in an old diner, went to a craft show where my sis-in-law had a table selling some of her jewellry and scored some hand knit (fleece lined) mittens for little made by a cute little mennonite lady. Once I idiot string them they'll be inseparable form me this winter. So soft...sooo warm...sooo ppprrrreessssscioussssssss.

Oh...and I've decided I really like the word capricious.
I plan on using it as much as possible...in the most capricious of ways.

Um........SCIENCE!
*whooosh!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't use that picture. Recall the news and the criminal they were looking for who had a swirly picture too. Just a suggestion.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...