Friday, November 23, 2007

New fangled technology...

So...anyone recording the BSG Razor movie this weekend on Space?
My DVD recorder/HD recorder is acting up and trying to start a TV Guide program in itself that doesn't work in Canada. I think it's set up to record, but if it screws itself up and doesn't record it all...well...I'll be very very sad, as I won't be at home when it is taping. It's developing a mind of it's own...and I wish it would pick another weekend to do it.
Anyone?
Can you help ease my mind??
I'd love to come home and watch in instead of ranting and raving an an inanimate object...

2 comments:

Betty said...

I responded to your comment over on my own blog, but just in case you haven't seen it, I gotcha covered as a backup. (Assuming you can play videotapes, anyway. I seem to remember you saying before that you were having problems with your VCR?) I double-checked, and my TiVo is definitely set up to grab it. It's easy enough to transfer it to tape from there.

Magnus said...

I forgot to tape it and watched it Elijah and Miriam's. It was good so I plan to buy it.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...