Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inquiring minds want to know


This question came up in conversation last night (don't ask)...and I thought I'd put it out to all of you:

If you had to relax in a hot tub full of the soup of your choice, what kind of soup would it be? And, would you actually do it?

To clarify, no you wouldn't have to eat it - Neither would anyone else...just curious what smells you'd not mind being surrounded by or find soothing and what you'd be OK soaking in, given the task. And no bubbles...cuz that would just be wierd :)
Image Source: Chronicle Books Blog


Me? Well, clam chowder and mushroom are definitely out - no way I'd get in that. Ever. I think chicken noodle or wonton would be my choice. Smell great, and wouldn't be too slimey or hard to clean later.

Do tell...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I would leave chicken soup out of it... just think about the number of chickens in it!

Um.

Potato soup, I think. :-) It's relatively neutral.

grapecat said...

nothing with too many chilies - ouch! A gentle coconut milk would be great on the skin...

Anonymous said...

"Watch what you say or I will wash your mouth out with soup!"

"Mmmmmm...soup."

Anonymous said...

Corey. Somehow I figured you'd know where the post label came from...:)

Rimshot said...

I suppose a tomato soup would be the best choice (at least for me)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...