Monday, November 29, 2010

I am Geo's sense of ultimate wrath

I cannot express fully how completely pissed off I am.
I am shaking.

I just spent weeks data crunching, working, writing and rewriting a paper and making a presentation for my 6 month meeting around my regular project, regular job and 2 classes with lots of homework. I have had no life for weeks.

I wore a fucking skirt people.

I even came early, helped rebook the talk to a room with a phone jack so that my one supervisor could teleconference in, came early and set it all up....and then sat...and waited for some people to show up...and they never did. They were in another very important meeting that went long...so MINE is going to be rescheduled. After it took me harrassing them to get it scheduled after the first scheduling of it failed back in early November.

But, oh don't worry. It'll happen. You know, sometime soon...

So basically I could have spent all that time on other assignments and NOT slowly going batshit crazy over the last few weeks trying to get everything done (and doing so I might add). I could have spent tim ewith my husband. I could have...oh...I don't know, worked on the freaking huge assignment I have due tomorrow all weekend instead of on my presentation. Knowing I'll be up all night finishing something for no damn reason is just....
There are no words.

I need to calm down so I can get work done.

For a change...

grrrrrrrr..................

4 comments:

Pacian said...

Fucksticks indeed.

Trent said...

A "Fucking Skirt"?

Is that like one of those really short mini skirts and no underwear, a la Sharon Stone? Is this how you were planning on passing, by crossing and uncrossing your legs every few minutes?

Geo said...

This is me we're talking about here. Plus, these are scientists trent. I wouldn't want to give them a seizure...
I was just lamenting that I haven't worn tights and a skirt at work for years...and noone even say me in them. yeesh :)

the Bag Lady said...

That was just plain rude of them to not show up! Next time, wear the Sharon Stone skirt.....

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...