Thursday, November 25, 2010

7

7 days of classes left this semester.
Believe me when I say that I am beside myself with glee about this.

The only problem is trying to focus :)
I've been so *busy* for so long, it's like knowing it will end soon is some sort of ticket that allows me to slack off. I don't want to burn out, but I've still got 4 things due so I need to keep at it so I'm not panicking at the last minute and turning in macaroni pictures!

I bought some organic yogurt and some fresh blueberries last night. Pricey but delicious for breakfast this morning. Something about swimming makes me crave yogurt afterwards. Seeing as this is the last swim of the season before they shut down the pool until January I thought I'd have one final uberposh yogurt fruity deluxe of a breakfast.
Yum.

Have a listen to the song that's been round and round in my head since I got up and have a great day OK? :)

Hope yours goes well. :)

1 comment:

grapecat said...

it did :)
don't you love time differences?!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...