Thursday, April 15, 2010

Start again!

Came in 1 hour early for a video/teleconference this morning...which didn't happen as my MSc supervisor in TO can't access the imaging server to look at the images we need to analyze together...so we said hi, talked about the weather and now I'm sitting here all hopped up on caffeine hoping we can meet later to go over this stuff.

And (yay) no one will be in to fix the server access issue until later today... because we're really the only ones that use this new system like this so we're discovering all the glitches and protocols.

*sigh*

I wish there was more petting of bunnies in my project and less technology. Using cool, new and exciting tech is cool and new and exciting until it stops working. Then it's just tedious....

image

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...