Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I could sleep for my country.

I'm not one to brag or anything, but this weekend after a crazy sleep deprived week, J and I set off to Edmonton where we helped setup, enjoy (J played a pro set...I'm so proud) and tear down a fantastic dance party in an amazing log cabin lodge and then stayed up all night catching up with friends and in the end: I slept for.....wait for it....19 hours!

Yes folks. A new record.

19 hours. In a row. Straight.

Yes. I could sleep for my country.

And I loved every dozey minute.

I feel totally and utterly refreshed.
Yes, you may bow to my slothliness now. :)

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

Amazing! I'm glad you managed to get some rest and feel refreshed.

We stayed up until 3 am last week, and I slept until 10 am the next day! Absolutely unheard of. I must have been more tired than I realized.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...