Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monthly meme

Because I'm suffering from blase', here is a current update on my current life...currently.

Current clothes: Jeans, my favourite green tshirt with crossed daggers, a crown and flowers on it, blue winter boots, black specs

Current mood: Mellow. I've got work to do and such...I just would love to go for a walk at my lunch break and then not come back.

Current music: Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible

Current annoyance: Winter. All work and no play meke Geosomin something sonething...
*grrrr* I really want to go for a walk, but it's just to damn cold right now. Walking to the bus is just not enough...

Current thing: Baking. It's been very tasty, and warms up the house quite nicely, but considering it's coinciding with an effort to workout more and get in shape and lose a few christmas pounds, it's kind of counteracting the fit stuff. It *is* tasty tho...

Current desktop picture: A picture of a sunset over a field. There's a tree too. It's pretty.

Current book: Human Nature. Finally finished the His Dark Materials trilogy and am looking for something less convoluted, more coherent and not so emotionally draining to read. This is a nice read...while I hunt for my next read.

Current song in head: Jets by Blur. I listened to Think Tank on the bus this morning and it's stuck there...even Shpongle won't get it out.

Current DVD in player: Well my morning Ball exercise DVD, which has reappeared from the abyss it was in for a few months. I'm glad, as I was working out to the audio file of it on our computer and actually seeing the people making me torture myself is slightly more fulfilling than being ordered around by a voice from another room...

Current refreshment: Just finished a cup of coffee. Yum.

Current worry: Oh this and that. Nothing really concrete, which is actually nice...I just can't shake a worry that there will be a surprise $$ crisis now that all is sort of back to normal. Guess we'll just see...I just need to get used to it all again I think.

Current thought: I wish I was at home curled up with some tea and a book. That's saying something, as I've had cabin fever as of late. I went to bed early so I'm not tired, and I have an exciting new protocol to do today, but I'm cold and I could do with a cuppa and a good book. Don't feel like doing anything at all today.

Well off to that protocol and a meeting. Break's over!

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...