Sunday, May 13, 2007

Don't let the wonderful world of art pass you by

Apparently this painting reflects my personality...
It's really not my taste, but maybe it's a freudean thing...?


On the plus note, I found out Simon Posford one half of Shpongle is, for some bizarre reason, coming to Regina of all places in a few weeks for a DJ gig. AWHaaaaaaaH?. That's a hop skip and a jump from me (OK 2 1/2 hours) so I'm hoping to get tickets tomorow. He played at Shambhala last year and it was some of the finest psytrance I've ever heard. Period. And don't even get me started babbling about Shpongle...

It's just turning into a great summer of music I tells ya. We just got our Shambhala festival tickets, plus we have tickets to see the Dandy Warhols and the Police in a few weeks...then Simon Posford in June, and Motion Notion festival and Shambhala in July and August too. And Gomez in Ferbruary...so much music I absolutely I love.
Neat.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...