Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm walking on sunshine waaaaoooooooooh

As a ying to the yang of my previous post, I must blather on about something I am extremely hyped about:
LOOK AT MY NEW RUNNING SHOES!
They correct my rolling arches and ankles, feel like little pillows and make my running a joy. I loves them...my old shoes are over 4 years old and had no support left at all. There was a shoe sale and now I'm the proud owner of gel sole, arch support Asic Gel 1210 running shoes...in yellow. Oh yeah!

2 comments:

afrobev said...

Very nice indeed. They look most comfortable I must say. The sort of shoes that you'd actually want to run in :)

Pacian said...

(Get ready...)

But those shoes are standing still! They're not running at all!

*boom... tshh*

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...