Saturday, February 11, 2006

Not quite what I thought...

I thought I was more of a Kaylee, but Zoe is my favorite character
...now that Wash is gone...sniff...I don't want to talk about it.

Your results:
You are
Zoe Washburne
(Second-in-command)


Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 85%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 75%
Wash (Ship Pilot) 70%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 60%
River (Stowaway) 45%
Inara Serra (Companion) 40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 25%
Derrial Book (Shepherd) 25%
A Reaver (Cannibal) 25%
Alliance 20%

Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz



1 comment:

Magnus said...

I came out as the Shepherd and then the Doc.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...