Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm so nice (and full of strudel)

I'm so sneaky. I got up extra early to make J breakfast before I left - Pillsbury Apple strudels. I think I may have burnt them (meep)...I left him the least browny ones on a plate with little pipe cleaner flags instructing him which order to eat them in for ultimate happiness on a tray by the bed. I hope he likes them. He happens to have the day off with no freelance work to relax and probably spend most of the day on a quest for Dr. Who on DVD... (Nothing seems to be released on it's release date lately)

AND, of course I couldn't leave the leftovers there so I took them with me to work to spread the love around. Noone wanted one - everyone is sick and I am too (a cold) so noone wanted my "sickly strudels" as one coworker laughingly called them. So over the past few hours I've slowly eaten them all. Yeesh. I keep going back for coffee and tea to help my throat and seeing them and going "They're so small, I'll just have another...". Nothing like multiple strudels for breakfast to help wih the fitness regime eh? Man I have no willpower when I'm sick.

Ah well, love to you all anyways. Happy love day.

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Anyone who maintains that they are sooo nice can't really be that nice... methinks you are trying to compensaet for something. When I next see J, I will be checking him for bruises.
I got my eye on you Baxter.

Geosomin said...

I wasn't *that* nice. I mean, I did nearly burn them!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...