Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MAN I'm bored

I am SO bored.
If I were royalty I'd be the Queen of Boredom.
If I were a politician I'd be the Mayor of Tedium Town.
It's blizzardy and there's nothing to do INSIDE and too frosty and awful to go outside.
Our evening has consisted of various ways of expressing our boredom.
I refuse to submit to the glowing box but I am having trouble staying amused.
So I am engorging my boredom by expressing it to the world!

GAH!!!!!
THE SNOW IS EATING MY BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll go torment the cats for a while.
Cya

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical Saskatchewanatonian. Complain when there's no snow. Complain when there is snow.....

Anonymous said...

You know what blogger needs? Friends. So that if I (I'd have to get a blogger account to do this) am your friend, I don't have to type in the word verification. Kinda like friends over at flickr.

Or does that happen already?

Magnus said...

Nyet, I have to type it all in everytime. Good idea though. I have it set up so that I can blog from flickr to here as well.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Tiny little Chattaways!

Anonymous said...

Durn. He beat me to the punch.

Geosomin said...

What? Who? Where?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...