Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Favourites

Seeing as I'm busy up to my ears, here's a bit of the old: a friday favourite.


The Bloodthirsty Lovers self titled CD is a favourite of mine, and perfect for a rainy day busride, or when you're feeling a bit mellow. ( In fact, I'm listening to it right now).
It's from back in 2001, and they have another CD Delicate Seam out in 2004, and I've yet to get to that one. I don't know how easy it would be to track it down, but if you can, I'd recommend it. It's a bit experimental indy sort of electronically touched rock. (how's that for enough adjectives?). A bit like if Death Cab For Cutie and The Flaming Lips had a musical love child. It just clicks with my brain. I like it. Favourite tracks are Telepathic and Transgression #9.

It is a great album. A bit moody at times, but very nice. So have a listen...I think you'll like.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...