Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jiggery pokery

Cool. He is my favorite...although I did like the 7th a great deal until this guy. He's probably the most *like* me...well as alike me as an alien man canm be.
It doesn't hurt that David Tennant is so watchable, and a very good actor...I've said it before and I'll say it again: *Phoar*.


Your Score: The Tenth Doctor


You scored 25% intelligence, 66% compassion, 31% sense of humor, and 8% weirdness!



You're a charming, friendly, easy-going sort -- the type who looks just as comfortable in a suit and tie as in a bathrobe. Nothing fazes you...until someone starts picking on somebody you love. Then you get all intense and pull a face not unlike an angry bullpup. Yeah, it's hard to take you seriously sometimes, but you're nobody's fool. Your turn-ons include pinstripes, Douglas Adams, incoherent mumbling, Elvis, Scots accents, and Kylie Minogue, apparently. Your turn-offs include Christmas angst, long-distance relationships, jealousy, and other people's stubborn parents.

Link: The Which Doctor Who Are You? Test

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the second doctor. Hum.

Betty said...

Hey, speaking of Doctor Who (like, when am I ever not?), did you get the disc I sent you yet?

Pacian said...

I got the tenth doctor too.

Well.

Udge said...

Fourth doctor here, he of the disturbingly long scarves. Only 34% wierdness? Bah. Must do better.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...