Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And then, release....

I just had to pop in and say, it is so nice to have a physical stress release.
Not what you might think - my morning run (well OK that other thing too, to be truthful, and that and this would make an absolutely perfect combo...though not physically possible at the same time...and...oh never mind...sorry, back on topic...).

I got up this morning before work and ran very hard and very fast this morning for about 6 Km and it did me a world of good. I vented out my stress through my legs and ranted and raved and probably looked like a nutter, but there was noone else dumb enough to be up at that hour.
As a result, when I got in to work today I could focus and get things done...and I'm a lot more cheerful.

1 comment:

MaCanuck said...

Erm. Well, not quite the combo you're looking for, but I've heard stories about, shall we say, ben-wa jogging...

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...